Minimalism is a current trend that is taking the design world by storm. Minimalism in web design has really taken off in the past few years as well. The idea behind minimalist design is to keep the website design to a minimum, only displaying what is relevant to the user and to the website (the essentials). The great thing about minimalism is that helps the website’s users find what they need quickly all while avoiding non-relevant content such as advertisements or whatever else. Below we have collected 19 different websites that showcase minimalism very well in their design.
2. Light & Shadows by Wizz Media
3. POCO People by Joshua Lamont
4. Linda Dong
5. Paramount Farms by LEVEL Studios
9. The STUDIO
11. Loghificio by Operaviva
12. Paco Mobles by Daniel Nabil
16. Whitmans New York by Gin Lane Media
17. Wrap Spaces by Triggerfish!
19. Goosebumps Pickles by Digi-cult